The Southeast Tour Is Set!
DUH will roll into the Atlanta area on March 9 and travel on to:
Savannah, GA, March 10
Columbia, SC, March 11
Asheville, NC, March 12
Charlotte, NC, March 14
Raleigh, NC, March 15 & 16*
(*on the 16th we’ll be attending Moral Monday festivities!)
See the Upcoming Events page for venue locations and times.
Thanks to losing our biggest funder, ironically due to health problems, and a scarcity of new donations, we had to cut this tour down from 23 cities to seven. But thanks to the hard work and generosity of local advocates in each city, we’re looking forward to visiting these “red” states, providing factual, truthful information, opening minds and hearts, and gaining a whole new crowd of supporters for our cause!
Please join us for a screening of The Healthcare Movie and what promises to be a lively discussion afterwards!
AND if you’re wondering about the HEALTHCARE JUSTICE MARCH, visit healthcarejusticemarch.org to find out more!
SHOW US YOU GIVE A FLYING BUCK! CLICK THE ‘DONATE’ BUTTON OR CONTRIBUTE TO OUR CROWDRISE CAMPAIGN!
DUH is incredibly fortunate to have forged a wonderful alliance with The Healthcare Movie and its creators, Laurie Simons and Terry Sterrenberg. They have made DUH events on our East and West Coast trips fun, well-organized, and successful! We’re all looking forward to the next adventure – a trip from the Midwest to the South and back, as well as a visit to Texas in May, hopefully in coordination with the powerful play Mercy Killers written and performed by Michael MIlligan.
The costs involved in taking DUH and the movie on our advocacy journeys come out of our own pockets, along with money we raise from various funding efforts and our supporters along the way. Fundraising for the 2015 demonstration will need to be more successful than ever before – think hospital-bill-sized! PLEASE consider making any donation you can afford! There are many ways to help!
- Scroll up or down on this page to find the DONATE button and make a contribution through PayPal. You can do this with a credit card whether you have a PayPal account or not.
- You can also donate via PayPal on our Facebook page.
- Contribute to our CROWDRISE Campaign!
- And if you don’t trust the Internet, you can send a check made out to Healthcare Justice March, 517 S. Park Ave., Springfield, IL 62704.
- FINALLY! You can watch The Healthcare Movie online for only $4.99 and DUH will get 10%! WATCH HERE!
- For folks who may not have any extra money, we still have a solution: BUY4. It’s a way to shop for things online HERE that you need and would buy anyway. It won’t cost you a penny, but DUH gets a portion of every purchase!
- Order a DUH T-Shirt They’re available in Small to 5X,100% cotton, generously sized, and the perfect way to get a conversation started!
- Check out all our DUH and HJM merchandise on Zazzle! Everything from keychains to watches to doggy and baby wear!
We’re looking ahead to our BIG plans for 2015, but we’re really going to need your help. We’re not stopping until we’ve driven single-payer healthcare forward onto the president’s desk to be signed into law!
DON’T LET US RUN OUT OF GAS!
Join us by hosting a DUH event, helping to fund our trips and the Healthcare Justice March, by registering to attend the March or by volunteering! Check the “Get Involved” page to see other things you can do to help.
We CAN do this, but, like true universal healthcare, we need
EVERYBODY IN, NOBODY OUT!
September, 2013 East Coast Tour